If you are an avid lover of Rust, like hundreds of other gamers, we know how excited you are about the game. It is an exhilarating game which takes you through a wonderful survival journey. For those of you who are looking forward to improving your gameplay and expanding the knowledge about Rust, must take a look at these top 6 pro game tips we have shared. Take a look at them down below –
- Always select the tools first and not weapons. Majority of your success in the game will come through building strong bases, hunting animals and mining for resources. So, it is essential that you have a good set of tools instead of having weapons in the initial stages of the game. Tools like the stone hatchet and many more are the key to build a strong foundation in the game.
- The bow and arrow is undoubtedly one of the most important weapons in the early stages of the game. It is quite inexpensive and really easy to craft. If you have received a bow and arrow, then you are very lucky. It helps to hunt animals more efficiently and does a lot of damage in the long range.
- There are several components spread across the game map and each one of these components are very crucial as the game progresses. You can find all these components in the crates, at various monuments and some barrels that can be seen along the road. Some of the most useful of them are gears, rifle bodies and the springs.
- In a Rust server, there can be 100 other players fighting for survival in the same map. Therefore it is always a good idea to create a few allies on the way and stay together. This is even more true for those who are playing the game for the first time. This is going to offer you a better chance to survive in the open world.
- Always keep an ear to the footsteps. You may not be able to see the enemy, but possibly hear them. When you keep a track of the footsteps, there are higher chances of attaining a greater form of reflex. This helps to counter any kind of attack from the enemy.
- As the game moves on, it is important that you must keep upgrading your base, weapons and other set of tools. In order to upgrade, you must get hold of very high quality metal and fragments. They can be really expensive. Try to accomplish one thing at a time and take the game to a whole new level.
- As a beginner it is always a great idea to start on a server that has less than 50 players because of better survival rate. When you play against 100 people, it becomes quite difficult to manage and stay alive for even five minutes. Play on a big server when you are very well accustomed to all the nuances of it.
These are some of the best pro tips that will help you attain better reflex and gameplay. So, head to your library and start playing the game right now! Rust is a fun game and can be very challenging. You can also buy a rust account to skip the hard work. So start playing soon!