Did you know that Americans have the highest rate of obesity followed by Australia? It comes as no surprise, considering a big chunk of the food we eat these days is genetically modified. Also, the fact is the meat we eat is pump full of growth hormones, etc. It’s sad to admit but the majority of the world’s population consumes way too much sugar and performs very little exercise.
All these factors are a recipe for disaster. We are already nearing the edge of a worldwide epidemic level. The only way to prevent this is by making people aware of the risks of being greatly overweight or obese and increasing the use of weight loss products like Raza Lean.
Here Are Some Serious Disease Examples.
- Heart Disease: The biggest killer of all, every day thousands of people are dying from this.
- Cancer: The rate of Cancer is climbing higher every day due to obesity-related.
- Diabetes: This is another very serious disease that has skyrocketed and continues to do so. This is due to an overload in Sugar consumption.
Keeping at a healthy weight will prevent the above diseases. Relying on quick fixes such as pills will have temporary results, often so causes severe side effects and causes rebound weight gain. This is what most doctors prescribe you.
Amazing Healthy Fat Loss Tips That Will Not Cause Rebound Weight.
- Never starve yourself: (This does not include Fasting – a sneaky and beneficial fat loss trick) The problem is when you starve yourself, your body begins to eat away your muscle mass and this is BAD. Your muscle mass is your metabolism and helps you to burn fat. You need to eat food so that you will have the energy to complete your workouts so that you’ll be melting away even more fat.
- Eat Your Breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a carb/protein meal for breakfast will increase your metabolism and help you do burn more fat throughout the day. You will also feel more mentally focused to tackle the day ahead.
- Eat 5 smaller meals throughout the day: Eating smaller meals as opposed to bigger meals helps with digestion. This approach can also prevent you from overeating or getting hungry throughout the day. There is also scientific evidence that your metabolism becomes higher this way.
- Write down your goals – How much fat do you want to lose?: Remember to always keep your goals realistic. The reality is that you can’t lose 30 pounds of fat in 1 week, your body won’t allow it. Having a long-term mindset is a much better approach and you will reap the rewards much more.
- Drink lots of water: Drinking water throughout the day is vital for your body to continue burning fat all day long. Water also helps to keep you hydrated and staying focus. You should be drinking at least 4 liters per day and if you can try to avoid tap water and instead opt for pure spring or bottled.
- Avoid too much sugar: Sugar is responsible for making us crave unhealthy foods and also gain weight fast. People get confused and think that cutting out fruits is good because they contain sugar. WRONG… The fruit has healthy sugars and contains vitamins and minerals which are significant to your body. Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables especially greens. Obviously, lollies, cakes, and other sweets are to be avoided though do allow yourself for a little treat once a week. After all, we only live one life. Stop drinking sugary soft drink and instead opt for freshly squeezed fruit juice,
- Watch your bad fat intake: Don’t consume too many saturated fats and avoid trans fats at all times. Increase the number of good fats such as poly and monounsaturated. Eating fish, avocado, peanuts, etc will help you get sufficient amounts of good fats. Also, consider taking an omega 3 supplement.
- Make sure you exercise: When you exercise you burn more fat and your body becomes better at dealing with life’s everyday stresses. Simple things like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, going for afternoon walks, visiting the gym, etc will help you to look and feel great in less time. Get a friend to do it with you so that you can motivate each other and stay on track easier.
Remember that the most important thing is to have a positive mindset and to set realistic goals. If you fail the first time never give up because the more you do this… the better you will become. Eat as healthy as you can, go organic if you can afford it, drink lots of water every day, get enough sleep and incorporate exercise every day.